Discover 10 juices with benefits that can heal you
Juice therapy is gaining more and more followers who are convinced that drinking natural juices will help them stay healthy ! And it does! If you feel unwell, drinking vitamin-rich fruit and vegetables can be a boon to your body. What’s more, juices and smoothies are a great way to consume lots of fruit and vegetables without getting bored. Discover 10 juices and their benefits for your body !
Why juice therapy?
Juicing can be a therapy for your health, using fruit and vegetable juices can heal, relieve or cure. There are a multitude of reasons to go on a juicing diet
– Juice therapy helps us to achieve a correct balance between alkalinity and acidity in our body. It should be noted that too much acidity makes us vulnerable to many diseases.
– Vegetable juice has many virtues. It has the merit of helping the digestive mucous membranes to rebuild themselves regularly, which makes it interesting and very useful in case of stomach inflammations.
– Consuming the juice helps you to absorb more nutrients than raw vegetables. Juicing raw vegetables breaks down the fibres and therefore makes it easier to absorb the valuable nutrients. It is therefore better to consume vegetables in this way.
– Juicing allows you to eat more fresh fruit and vegetables: many people already find it difficult to keep up with the 5 fruits and vegetables a day. By drinking a glass of juice, you bring the best of the fruit and vegetables directly into your body.
– This drink helps detoxify certain organs such as the lungs, skin, kidneys and liver so that they function much more easily. It also helps to eliminate the waste that accumulates in your body.
It is therefore an excellent way to revitalise the body, as juices have a very high concentration of nutrients. However, the effects they have on the body and mind are different depending on which juice you drink.
10 juices that can cure your ailments :
1) Pineapple juice: Pineapple is rich in potassium, vitamins A, B and C. In addition to being known for its sweet taste and refreshing properties, it contains bromelain which can aid your digestion. Pineapple juice contributes to many health benefits, such as protecting the heart muscle, accelerating wound healing, and reducing inflammation. It also helps to fight asthma and bronchitis.
2) Banana juice : Bananas are rich in nutrients such as fibre, sodium, potassium, saturated fatty acids, minerals and vitamins. Banana juice can be an excellent anti-stress remedy for all stress sufferers. In addition to reducing most digestive and stomach disorders, banana and its juice are particularly effective against stomach ulcers.
3) Pomegranate juice : rich in vitamins C, K, E and B9. Pomegranate also contains minerals and fatty acids such as omega 6, calcium and magnesium. This juice has many properties and helps the immune system to function properly. This juice is highly recommended for the prevention of breast and prostate cancer as well as skin and lung cancer.
4) Blueberry juice : Blueberries are a source of vitamin C, K, A, potassium and of course rich in antioxidants. This juice is beneficial for improving the digestive system and cleaning the urinary tract. It also helps to reduce the risk of heart disease. This juice can also relieve muscle damage after exercise.
5) Apple juice : If apples are known to be excellent cholesterol fighters, consuming them in juice form increases their ability to fight cholesterol. Rich in calcium and magnesium, it acts quickly to relieve headaches. Do you have a headache? This juice is very effective and works in just 1 minute.
6) Carrot juice : Concentrated in carotenoids, the benefits of carrot juice are numerous for the eyes, the heart and the digestive system. The antioxidants present in carrot juice are perfect for alleviating anxiety and fighting stress.
7) Beetroot juice : Beetroot is rich in minerals and trace elements. As a complement to carrots, it is rich in carotenoids. Beetroot juice is effective in preventing cancer and regulating blood pressure.
8) Spinach and celery juice : Rich in antioxidants (vitamins C, E and provitamin A), they are very effective in lowering high blood pressure and regulating diabetes. Spinach’s high vitamin A and carotenoid content helps prevent age-related eye problems.
9) Tomato juice : Tomato juice is rich in water, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Tomatoes stimulate the elimination of toxins and keep your kidney and liver healthy. Tomato juice also has benefits against stress.
10) Cucumber juice : It provides a wide range of minerals and vitamins. It is very rich in water which gives it many refreshing benefits for the body. As it helps to regulate body temperature, it can relieve you of fever. It also helps to eliminate the uric acid that causes joint inflammation.
100% green juice recipe
If you want your own 100% natural juice, be creative! Make your own drink! This easy to make recipe will delight you with its combination of flavour and benefits. Drinking this juice can relieve you of the flu and is an excellent “elixir of youth”.
– 1/4 cucumber
– 1 handful of baby spinach
– 1 apple
– 1 fennel
– 1 stick of celery
– 1/4 organic lemon
– 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
Preparation in 4 steps:
1) Cut the apple and fennel into pieces and place them in your juicer
2) Add the spinach shoots, the cucumber with skin and a piece of ginger
3) Add a good stalk of celery (leaves and stalk)
4) Extract the juice!
Drinking fruit and vegetable juices could greatly help you prevent certain diseases. It would help to keep you healthy. Juice therapy can therefore be an effective recipe for all kinds of ailments. All you have to do is put this therapy into practice to really see its effects on your body !
We publish daily on our social networks so that you can be up to date every day. You can also share our content on your own networks from the options at the bottom of the page!
See the article on GENEVA MARRIOTT HOTEL, A COMMITTED HOTEL
The preservation of clean water and access to it for all is at the heart of Less Saves The Planet’s commitments. You can now read Chapter 4 SAVING WATER AND THE EARTH from our book Less Saves The Planet available for free. The entire book is also available on our website.
See you soon for our next article!