THE BENEFITS OF THE LOW AND SLOW METHOD
The Low and Slow is a concept developed by Less Saves the Planet. Its instructions are listed in another article of ours. The Low and Slow has many benefits for your body and your mind. Here are the main ones:
– food is better when you pay attention to it
– taking time to enjoy healthy foods ables you to appreciate them better
– eating less makes you feel lighter
– eating slower improves digestion
– drinking less helps avoiding all problems related to excess.
More generally, practicing the Low and Slow method :
– reduces our stress and anxiety
– makes us more serene and gives us the opportunity to appreciate the present moment
– increases our joy and love for those who share this moment with us
– brings out our natural benevolence through the sharing of food
– makes us able to show our compassion for those who have grown and produced these foods.
In this society of overconsumption in constant effervescence, it is necessary that someone devotes themselves a few moments of pause in order to slow down one’s thoughts. With the flow of information we face every day, our atmosphere can quickly become anxious. Meditating while eating allows us to pause for a while and avoid stress. Less Saves the Planet is inspired by spiritual rituals that can be found in Buddhism or in the tea ceremony in Japan.